At a corner of history- and culture-rich Yodogawa-Tei, the room is equipped with a horikotatsu-style table. Taste carefully selected Japanese-produced beef and vegetables in season. Just before your eyes, a chef prepares all flavors and potentials to your taste.
※ You can make reservations for tables only. Capacity for 2 to 16 guests.
◎You can change the steak for each course for seafood (Reservation required).
◎You can change the rice for each course for garlic rice (additional 820 yen).
※The above menus are for January and February.
※Menus may change depending on the availability of ingredients.
※Please do not hesitate to let our staff know if you have any food allergies.
※Our restaurant uses domestically-produced rice.
※All prices include tax and service charges.
- Assorted Hors D'Oeuvres1,880 yen
- Sashimi of the Day (4 Variety Assortment)2,780 yen
- Fish of the Day1,580 yen
- Scallops (Two)1,280 yen
- Sautéed Pate de Foie Gras (50g)2,780 yen
- Japanese Black Beef Fillet (100g)9,000 yen
- Japanese Black Beef Sirloin (100g)8,200 yen
- Japanese-style Thinly-sliced Steak (Japanese Black Beef: 100g)8,200 yen
- Japanese-style Thinly-sliced Steak (Japanese Beef: 100g)8,200 yen
- Garlic Slices510 yen
- Garlic Rice820 yen
- Four types of vegetable800 yen
- Fresh from the Fish tank Seafood Menu ～Japanese Spiny Lobster～12,420 yen for one
- Fresh from the Fish tank Seafood Menu ～Abalone～6,210 yen for one
- Melon (1 eighth of a whole melon)1,320 yen